Transport Ltd is looking for a full-time class 1 company driver to haul bulk
liquid throughout Canada and the Northern US.
We specialize in hauling liquid feed, fertilizer, asphalt oil and
chemical and pull tandems, tridems and super-Bs.
· Driver’s Abstract must be able to be provided
· Must hold a valid class 1 license
· Ability to drive in the US is an asset
· Commercial driving experience is an asset
· Good time management skills needed
We provide a comprehensive health and benefits package for our drivers. Wage is determined based on experience.
Resumes can be dropped off at our office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 204-727-6651. You can also call us at 204-571-0187 or click on the link above to submit an online application.
Renaissance Transport Ltd. is now accepting applications for a full time yard personnel.
A Class 1 license is required as a large part of this position requires the ability to shuttle trucks and trailers in and out of our wash and service bays for routine Maintenance.
The ability to be one step ahead of what is needed will be a great asset, as well as the ability to communicate well with the other employees and shop foreman, to determine what is needed to keep the work flow moving efficiently for the mechanics, welders and wash bay staff.
The willingness to learn new skills and be flexible in this position is also an asset as this position will also include odd jobs within the shop and around the yard.
Must be able to work on saturdays, as this is our busiest day to service our fleet.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program and pension. Wages determined based on experience and qualifications.
Lucky Star Wash & Service Ltd. currently has a full-time position available in our Parts/Service Department.
- · Answering the Phone
- · Booking in Customers
- · Maintaining Parts Inventory
- · Sourcing and Ordering Parts
- · Invoicing Customers
- · Retrieving Parts for Mechanics
- · Cleaning and Maintaining Work Space
The successful applicant will:
- · Be Organized and Flexible to accommodate a fast-paced work environment
- · Be Willing to learn and develop new skills
- · Be Customer Service Oriented
- · Have Basic Computer skills, able to operate programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook
Company training will be offered to the right individual.
The position is 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday, 9:00-5:30, with a half hour break. Some overtime and work on Saturdays may be required do to holidays and busy times.
We offer a comprehensive health benefits package and pension plan.
Wage to be determined based on the individual.
Our shop is located 2 miles south of Brandon on the east side of the #10 highway, so you must have your own transportation.
- · Email resume to email@example.com with “Parts Department” as subject
- · Fax resume to 204.727.6651 indicating “Parts Department” as position applied for
- · Drop off resume directly – 2 miles south of Brandon on east side of #10 highway
- · Fill out our online application